It looks tough at first sight and it absolutely performs that way. But this machine's commercial quality also comes at a low-entry cost. It's the professional mower that's great for starting out or adding on. It's built to take on the daily work of a professional landscaper. The Pro-Turn series is an ideal entry point to a commercial zero-turn mower. Machines are loaded with commercial components for maximum durability.
- Multiple models with cutting widths from 48 to 60 inches.
- Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 transaxles deliver exceptional control and power.
- High back thick cushioned seat with isolators that absorb bumps and vibrations to enhance operator comfort.
- 10-gauge fabricated and welded deck design with a reinforced leading edge ensures lasting performance and durability.
- Isolators between the seat and frame work in conjunction with the seat to absorb bumps and vibration adding to operator comfort.
- Kawasaki® FS and Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Turf Engines for powerful cutting performance.
- Foot Operated Deck Lift system – 15 cutting positions in ¼” increments from 1”- 5”
- 9 mph top speed
- 6 GAL fuel capacity
- Foldable ROPS system
||24 HP/726 CC
||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Transaxles
||6 gal (22.7 L)
||9/5 mph (14.5/8 km/h)
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When it goes over $1500 they can make a deposit through Paypal of $1000 to hold the goods and pay the balance manually or pay the full amount as per the manual option.