The Bushranger® L261 Trimmer is a powerhouse machine for the commercial contractor. The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger L26 petrol powered grass trimmer makes the task of cutting grass easy for the avid home gardener or heavy-duty commercial operator. The powerful 25.4 cc 2-stroke engine is made in Japan for higher performance, higher torque, low and clean exhaust emissions, low noise and low running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with Bushranger® you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger® commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger® trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger® brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger® drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Turbo Gearbox: 2:1 gear reduction giving 31.5% more torque than conventional gear cases.
- A powerhouse unit designed for the contractor
- Tank guard
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Blade capable
- Made In Japan.
Domestic Warranty 5 Year (with exclusive use of Bushranger® Oil)
Commercial Warranty 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Power PlantTwo Stroke Petrol
Engine (cc) 25.4 cc
Engine Japanese 2 Stroke
Output 1.0 kW
Fuel Capacity 600 ml
Dry Weight 4.8 kg