The Raptor Flip-Up features patent pending QuickFlip technology. Enjoy effortless cleaning and blade changing, automated deck height adjustment and less required storage space
Kawasaki FR691V premium and commercial grade V- twin engine
Heavy duty fabricated steel deck: more durable
Fabricated heavy duty steel frame: best in category
Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's: serviceable with spin-on filters
Patented automatic park brake system: built into levers
Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings
20" drive tyres
9" front caster tyres
11.4 litres (3 US gal) fuel capacity
12.1 kph (7.5 mph)
Cutting deck QuickFlip technology
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-11.3 kph (0-7 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking.
- Parking: When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged .
- Caster Tyres: 9 x 3.50 - 4, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 8.0 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 340 kg (750 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs and armrests are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 1.5" x .120" (3.8 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) steel tubing. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greasable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 1/4" (6.35 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No - *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42.7" (1084.58mm)
- Overall Length: 69.4" (1762.76 mm)
- Width: 49" (1244.6 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 43.7" (1109.98 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 48" cut. (3) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 48" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Electric / Hydraulic Actuated
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) welded steel fabricated deck with reinforced 7 ga, .180" (4.6 mm) reinforced spindle mount areas. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.52 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Height adjustment in 1/4" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 16.50" x 2.50" x .203"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, 1" diameter high carbon steel shafts and double lip sealed bearings with
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 48"
- Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: HA119101 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher: HA933804 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 Flex Forks Kit 48": HA605677 Light Kit: HA121505
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Original Purchaser Only
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When orders go over $1500 payment can not be made through Paypal. A deposit of up to $1000 to hold the goods can be made and the balance paid by Bank Deposit or on pick-up.