The Raptor® SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor® SD also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition. This smallest of the Raptor® SD range comes with a 2 blade 36" deck.54 inch mower is shown.
- Fabricated steel deck. Simplest maintenance in the industry
- 20" drive tyres, 13" caster tyres
- Proven Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
- Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
- Simplest maintenance in the industry
- 11.35 Litre (3gal) fuel capacity
- Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
- Fast, professional zero turn productivity
- Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity(2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0 - 7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Steering: Twin-lever, SmoothTrak steering provides independent control of each drive wheel.
- Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and true zero-degree-radius turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 6.5 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 265.8 kg (586 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat with adjustable armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment.
- Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) steel.
- Front Axle fabricated w/ sealed ball bearings Front caster wheels commercial duty steel roller bearing, greaseable. Front caster forks are fabricated 3/8", 0.3750, 9.5250mm steel
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No Rops
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated
- parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42" (1066.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1854.2 mm)
- Width: 37.3" (947.42 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 38.3" (972.82 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 36" cut. (2) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear
- and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 36" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .125" (3.1 mm) fabricated deck, doubler welded onto Reinforced 7ga, .179"
- (4.54mm) spindle mounts. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.53 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep which allows high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport
- position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (38.1 mm to 114 mm, 6 mm increments)
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 17.86" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to two spindles. Spring
- tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0" (25.4mm) shaft and double lip sealed ball bearings
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 36" (914.4 mm)
- Trim Capacity: 0.5" (12.7 mm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Mulch Kit 36": HA124438. Blades included when purchasing this kit. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. With an ultra-cut, our deck is also the toughest in the industry. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 36" HA937474 - 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit. Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA122760 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When orders go over $1500 payment can not be made through Paypal. A deposit of up to $1000 to hold the goods can be made and the balance paid by Bank Deposit or on pick-up.
Where possible we will used a picture of the actual machine, however as models change, there might be a difference.