The Raptor® SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor® SD also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition. This smallest of the Raptor® SD range comes with a 2 blade 42" deck.54 inch mower is shown.
20"" drive tyres, 13"" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear 2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3 US gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak™ steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades. 20.5"
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch.
- Brakes: "In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system. "
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25" (.63 cm) steel. Front axle fabricated with steel ball bearings.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5 - 6 , smooth tread
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): "Hand-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm) "
- Cutting Widths: 42” cut
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120” (3.0 mm) fabricated welded steel deck with reinforced 14 ga (1.9 mm) spindle mounts and impact / trim areas featuring 1/4" (6.35 mm) steel bar.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42" cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear 2800
- Drive Tyres: 20 x 8 - 10, turf tread
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3 US gal)
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Height: 36" (914 mm)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73" (1855 mm)
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit: HA123163 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Grass Catcher: HA933028 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 • Light Kit: HA120608"
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Seat: Premium seat with armrests.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housings with 1" (25.4 mm) steel shafts and double lip sealed ball bearings.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Warranty: "Raptor® SD: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motor only: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Rental Application Complete Unit - No Warranty. Engine Only - Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team "
- Weight: 270kg (595 lbs)
- Width: 44.4" (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When orders go over $1500 payment can not be made through Paypal. A deposit of up to $1000 to hold the goods can be made and the balance paid by Bank Deposit or on pick-up.
Where possible we will used a picture of the actual machine, however as models change, there might be a difference.