The Raptor® SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor® SD also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition. This smallest of the Raptor® SD range comes with a 3 blade 48" deck.
Kawasaki FR691V premium and commercial grade V- twin engine.
Heavy duty fabricated steel deck - more durable.
Fabricated heavy duty steel frame - best in category.
Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
Patented automatic park brake system - built into levers.
Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings.
20" drive tyres.
13" front caster tyres.
11.4 litres (3 US gal) fuel capacity.
12.1 kph (7.5 mph).
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 18.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,900 fpm
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged .
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.3 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) channel. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greasable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 3/8" (9.52 mm) steel.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, smooth tread
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment in 1/4” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Cutting Widths: 54” cut Side Discharge
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120” (3.0 mm) welded steel fabricated deck with 7 ga, .180" (4.6 mm) reinforced spindle mount areas. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.52 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" cut. (3) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Height: 42" (1066 mm)
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73" (1850 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit: HA119060 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Grass Catcher: HA933028 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 • Flex Forks Kit 54" / 60": HA605123 • Light Kit: HA120608
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- ROPS: No - *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs and armrests are standard.
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, 1" diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed bearings with triple protection seals.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 12 - 10, turf tread
- Warranty: Raptor® SD: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motor only: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours - whichever comes first - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Rental Application No Warranty. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 294 kg (650 lbs)
- Width: 55" (1397 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 46" (1168 mm)
Original Purchaser Only
- Complete Unit - 3 years or 300 hours
- Engine - Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours, whichever comes first
Freight – Additional Surcharge
This item is a large item. Shipping calculated on this website is only for items shipped within 100km from 15 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge 4110. For items shipped to other locations an additional freight charge may apply.
Payment of goods
Option 1: Payment via cash, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct deposit prior to pick-up. Must be paid within 7 days
Option 2: Payment by Bank Deposit. Must be paid within 7 days.
Option 3: Paypal (except when the total exceeds $1500)
When orders go over $1500 payment can not be made through Paypal. A deposit of up to $1000 to hold the goods can be made and the balance paid by Bank Deposit or on pick-up.